What To Expect
Your first visit to Cleaver Dermatology is a vital part of our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important information, such as your medical history. This visit also allows you time to get to know your doctor.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to give adequate time for check-in and to complete new patient paperwork. If you prefer, you can save time by printing, reviewing, and signing our New Patient Paperwork. Also feel free to take the time to read our Notice of Privacy Practices.
Occasionally it will be necessary for us to get a copy of your medical records to continue your care and have the best possible information available. Please download the Authorization for Disclosure of Medical Record Information form to assist in this matter.
What to bring?
- What to bring?
- Valid driver’s license
- Current insurance card
- Method of payment for your co-pay
- Complete list of your current medications
- Completed new patient forms
Below you will find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
If the patient is self-pay or has any other insurance other than Medicare and is not a minor, please download forms below to fill out and bring to your first appointment by clicking the link below.
- New Patient Paperwork
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization for Disclosure of Medical Record Information
- Discrimination Posting
- Download Mohs Booklet
- Download Pre Op Instructions
*Occasionally it will be necessary for us to get a copy of your medical records to continue your care and have the best possible information available. Please download the form to assist in this matter.
Insurance & Billing
Paying for your health expenses on your own can add up quickly, which is why Cleaver Dermatology offers reasonable pricing options for patients who are uninsured or prefer to be self-pay. For specific pricing details, please call our office at (660) 627-7546 or Contact Us via email.
We are not providers with:
- Iowa Medicaid (Amerigroup, AmeriHealth, and UHC Plan of the River Valley)
- Coventry Medicare Advantage
- HMO Plans
- Pathway x is not accepted by Dr. Jonathan Cleaver and Dr. Nathan Cleaver
Payment Methods Accepted:
- Credit/Debit Cards- We Accept
- We partner with CareCredit to provide you with payment plans and financing for your treatments.